Lake Manyara: Boat Tour along the Lake.
Tarangire: Game Drives
Serengeti: Game Drive, Big 5
Ngorongoro Crater: Game Drive in Crater.
Day 1: Arusha
Arrive at Arusha and meet our representative and transfer to the Hotel. Overnight at Arusha. (D)
Day 2: Arusha – Lake Manyara – Tarangire (Approx 6 Hrs Drive)
Post breakfast proceed to Lake Manyara National Park. With the Shallow Lake on its east and the rocky escarpment on its west the park offers a large variety of habitats comprising of Alkaline Lake, Saline Flats, Extensive Marshlands and Grassy Flood Plains, Algae streaked Hot Springs and Forests with evergreen Fig and Mahogany Trees, Acacia Woodlands and African Baobabs. Due to its diverse habitat, it houses an abundance of Flora and Fauna as one can spot the famous Tree Climbing Lions of Manyara, Flamingos, Crested Eagle, Ground Hornbill are still some to name. Manyara also has the largest concentration of Baboons anywhere in the world. Arrive at Manyara and post lunch proceed for Boat Tour in Lake Manyara. Further, drive to Tarangire National Park. Overnight at Tarangire. (B, L, D)
Day 3: Tarangire National Park
After breakfast proceed for Full Day Game Drive at Tarangire. The landscape of the park is composed of Granitic Ridges, River Valley, and Swamps along with the mixed vegetation of Acacia Woodlands, Seasonally Flooded Grasslands, and Baobab Trees. The park has a high density of Elephants and one can spot large herds of Zebras, Wildebeests, and Cape Buffalos along with predators like Lion, Cheetah, caracals, and African Wild Dogs. Overnight stay at Tarangire National Park. (B, L, D)
Day 4: Tarangire National Park – Serengeti National Park (Approx 5 hrs Drive)
After breakfast at the hotel proceed to Serengeti. The park is famous all over the world for the migration of over 1.5 Million Wildebeests and over 2,50,000 Zebras, The Nile Crocodiles, and Honey Badgers. It offers a vast variety of habitats like Grassland Plain, Savannas, Riverine Forest, and Woodlands. It has huge Flora and Fauna to offer for the spectators all around the year. Arrive at Serengeti and check-in into the hotel. Post lunch proceed for Game Drive at Serengeti National Park. Overnight at Serengeti National Park. (B, L, D)
Day 5: Serengeti National Park
After morning breakfast proceed for Full Day Game Drive. Get an opportunity to spot the marvelous and diverse Predators & Preys, Herds & Hunters along with the famous Big 5. Overnight stay at Serengeti. (B, L, D)
Day 6: Serengeti National Park – Ngorongoro (Approx 5 Hr Drive)
Post breakfast proceeds to Ngorongoro Conservation Area. Ngorongoro is the world’s largest Inactive, Intact and Unfilled Volcanic Caldera. Within the crater rim, a daily wildlife drama is played out as large herds of zebra and wildebeest graze nearby lions, leopards, elephants, and black rhinos. Arrive at Ngorongoro and post-lunch Descend to the crater floor for Game Drive, which is also known as the “The Garden of Eden”. Overnight Stay at Ngorongoro. (B, L, D)
Day 7: Ngorongoro – Arusha – Mumbai (Approx 5 Hr Drive)
After breakfast drive to Kilimanjaro airport. Tour concludes. (B)
What is included in the tour
- Transfers by Private Vehicles.
- Arusha Airport Pick up & Drop.
- 01 Night Stay at Arusha in Suggested or Similar Category Hotel.
- 02 Night Stay at Serengeti National Park in Suggested or Similar Category Lodge.
- 01 Night Stay at Ngorongoro in Suggested or Similar Category Lodge.
- 01 Night Stay at Tarangire National Park in Suggested or Similar Category Lodge.
- All meals as specified in the Itinerary.
- Game Drives in 4X4 Safari Vehicles as per the Itinerary.
- All Park entry fees and Permits.
- Entry fees for Monuments and Museum as mentioned in the Itinerary
- Service of qualified English-speaking Driver cum Guide.
- 1L Packaged drinking water per person per day while on a road safari.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Applicable GST on total package cost
- Applicable TCS (Tax Collected at Source)
- Airfare (International / Domestic) & Airport Taxes
- Visa and Travel Insurances charges
- Any other meals other than those mentioned in the itinerary
- Early check-in and late checkout are subject to availability which may attract additional cost.
- Any other sightseeing other than mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional Activities (Hot Air Balloon Safari, Tribal village visit, etc)
- Any item of personal nature like tips, laundry, telephone calls etc
- Staff gratuities