Day 1: Jabalpur to Bandhavgadh
Arrive at Jabalpur. Have lunch and proceed to Bandhavgadh check into hotel take rest till evening and gather for our first discussion session with our naturalists on the history of Bandhavgadh and Reva. Have dinner and overnight stay at Bandhavgadh.
(Meals: Lunch, Dinner)
Day 2: Safaris at Bandhavgadh
Early Morning wakeup call by our Naturalist at 0430hrs & get ready to experience the forest in an open gypsy. This forest is playing important role in Indian wildlife conservation. In Bandhavgadh you can actually see the evidence of past rulers. This place has a perfect combination of History and wildlife to learn about what conservation actually means. Get back to hotel, take rest and have a lunch. Post lunch enter into the forest for evening round of safari to know more interesting facts about Bandhavgadh and also stay alert because present ruler of the Bandhavgadh can surprise you at any moment. After evening safari Naturalist will brief you about next day safari and will discuss about today’s animal sightings. Have Dinner and Overnight at Bandhavgadh.
(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 3: Safaris at Bandhavgadh
Early Morning wakeup call by our Naturalists at 0430hrs. Early morning head out to the jungle in a gypsy and explore different areas study bird calls and learn about birds identification. Learn more about animal calls and what they mean. Get back to hotel and take rest for some time and have lunch. After lunch gear up for our last safari at Bandhavgadh. Back to hotel and discuss about daily sighting. Have dinner and Overnight at Bandhavgadh.
(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch,Dinner)
Day 4: Bandhavgadh to Jabalpur
Early morning checkout from hotel and proceed to Bedaghat to visit Dhuvandhar waterfall. Reach to Jabalpur and drop at Jabalpur Airport.
(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch)
What is included in the tour
- · Transportation by AC Innova.
- · Meals as per the itinerary.
- · Presentation on Flora and Fauna of by experienced Naturalists.
- · Safaris as per the itinerary . (Subject to availability)
- · Guides during Safari.
- · Experienced Naturalists service by Girikand.
What is NOT included in the tour
- GST 5% over the tour cost mentioned.
Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation, early check in or late check-out charges.
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any charges for extra ride, Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, items of personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column
- Submit photocopies of Passport / Voter’s ID/ Driving License Etc. at the time of booking.