“The Pond of the Gods” as the word Devkund says is a plunge waterfall pouring a large amount of water on the surface underneath during the Monsoons. This waterfall is located near the Bhira village in Raigad district. It is a confluence of three waterfalls and is the origin of the Kundalika River and hence the name of the valley is also Kundalika Valley. The walk to this waterfall takes you through the dense Jungle of the Sahyadris and several streams that are to be crossed.
- Trek through the dense forest of Tamhini Forest Reserve.
- Experienced team of Outdoors Experts with knowledge of First Aid.
Day 01: 14th January 2021
0500 Hrs: Report our Trek Leader at Girikand House and departure to Devkund at 0530 Hrs.
0830 Hrs: Reach Bhira and have breakfast. Post breakfast we start our trek to the waterfall.
1030 Hrs: Reach Devkund after a hike through the Jungle. Here you can enjoy and play in the water.
1130 Hrs: We start walking back towards the base village.
1330 Hrs: Reach Bhira and freshen up to have Lunch.
1530 Hrs: Post lunch board the bus and departure to Pune. Have evening tea and Snacks en route.
1830 Hrs: Reach Girikand Office and Trek Ends.
Meals: Breakfast, (Veg) Lunch, Evening Tea and Snacks
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from Pune to Pune by Private & Sanitized Non Ac Girikand Vehicle.
- Meals: 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 1 Evening tea & Snacks
- European Standard safety Equipment.
- Certified & Experienced Outdoors Experts.
- First Aid.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any personal expenses incurred by the participants like Mineral Water, Soft Drinks, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.