“The Pond of the Gods” as the word Devkund says is a plunge waterfall pouring a large amount of water on the surface underneath during the Monsoons. This waterfall is located near the Bhira village in Raigad district. It is a confluence of three waterfalls and is the origin of the Kundalika River and hence the name of the valley is also Kundalika Valley. The walk to this waterfall takes you through the dense Jungle of the Sahyadris and several streams that are to be crossed.
- Trek through the dense forest of Tamhini Forest Reserve.
- Impeccable experience of staying in tents beside the water with a campfire.
- Boating and other activities.
- Veg and Non-veg meals.
- Experienced team of Outdoors Experts with knowledge of First Aid.
Day 01: 13th February 2021 – Pune to Bhira (100 Kms / 3 Hrs)
1400 Hrs: Report our Trek Leader at Girikand House. Depart to Bhira by 1430 Hrs.
17.30 Hrs: Arrive at Bhira and hike to the campsite for 10-15 Mins. Have evening tea and snacks and enjoy boating. Further, enjoy barbeque beside the campfire. Post dinner rest. Overnight stay in Tents.
Meals: Evening Tea & Snacks, Dinner (Veg & Non-veg)
Day 02: 14th January 2021 – Departure to Pune. (100 Kms / 3.5 Hrs)
0630 Hrs: Wakeup call and freshen up.
0730 Hrs: After breakfast, we start our trek to Devkund.
0930 Hrs: Reach Devkund after a hike through the Jungle. Here you can enjoy and play in the water.
1030 Hrs: We start walking back towards the base village.
1230 Hrs: Reach Bhira and freshen up to have Lunch.
1430 Hrs: Post lunch board the bus and departure to Pune. Have evening tea and Snacks en route.
1730 Hrs: Reach Girikand Office and Trek Ends.
Meals: Breakfast, (Veg) Lunch, Evening Tea, and Snacks
What is included in the tour
- Transportation from Pune to Pune by Private Non Ac Sanitized Girikand Vehicle.
- Stay in Tents with Campfire.
- Meals 1 Breakfast, 1 Lunch, 2 Evening tea & Snacks, 1 (Veg & Non–veg) Dinner with Barbeque.
- European Standard safety Equipment.
- Certified & Experienced Outdoors Experts.
- First Aid.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Dinner on Day 2.
- Any personal expenses incurred by the participants like Mineral Water, Soft Drinks etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.