- Sorry no more departures available. You could get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to make a booking.
Day 1: Ahmedabad to Little Rann of Kutch (LRK)
Report at Ahmedabad Airport. Proceed to LRK with lots of excitement to experience different type of terrain and species of mammals and birds which are totally adapted to this challenging environment of Kutch. LRK is a salty desert and open barren region which is very difficult to adapt but some species like Asiatic Wild Ass are totally adapted to this region successfully. Asiatic wild Ass is the endangered species and LRK is its last natural habitat in India. After safari return back to hotel and discuss about this beautiful and unique type of wildlife with our experienced Naturalist. Have Dinner and Overnight at LRK.
(Meals: Lunch, Dinner)
Day 2: LRK
Today we have chance to explore LRK in two safaris one in morning and second one in evening. In the morning enter into the Kutch and take beautiful pictures of sunrise and start exploring different areas of Rann. After lunch explore to know more about the spectacular Biodiversity of this land of unrelenting heart. Enjoy sunset of kutch and return back to hotel. Enjoy discussion with the Naturalist about daily sightings and other interesting topics of wildlife. Have dinner and Overnight stay at LRK.
(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
Day 3:LRK to Ahmedabad
Early morning Safari at LRK. Return back to hotel and have breakfast. Checkout from hotel and proceed to Ahmedabad. Drop to Ahmedabad.
(Meals: Breakfast, Lunch)
What is included in the tour
- · Transportation by AC Innova.
- · Meals as per the itinerary.
- · Presentation on Flora and Fauna of by experienced Naturalists.
- · Safaris as per the itinerary. (Subject to availability)
- · Guides during Safari.
- · Experienced Naturalist service.
What is NOT included in the tour
- GST 5% over the tour cost mentioned.
Cost of pre or post tour hotel accommodation, early check in or late check-out charges.
- Any increase in Airfare, Airport taxes, Govt Taxes, Fuel Surcharges and any applicability of new taxes from Govt.
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any charges for extra ride, Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, items of a personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Any services or activity charges other than those included in the group tour itinerary
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column