- Safaris in the zones of Maharashtra & Madhya Pradesh.
- Safaris in the happening zones with a lot of animal tracking learning and understanding of ecology and habitat of the region.
- One of the best place in India to spot the silent predator, Leopard.
- Abundance of opportunities for birders as the reserve habitat boasts of species like the Malabar Pied Hornbill, White rumped Shama, Indian Scops Owl, and many flycatchers.
Day 1: Nagpur to Pench
Report to Nagpur and proceed to Pench National park. Check in at resort, in the land of Mowgli Pench. Have dinner and overnight at pench.
Day 2: Safaris at Pench
Early morning get ready for safari and be alert to take some awesome clicks of forest. Morning safari can give you a chance of tiger sighting and also for birds of Pench National park. Get back to hotel and post lunch proceed to our evening round of safari. Explore forest for more sighting and get back to hotel with happy face. Naturalist will discuss with you on human animal conflict or some similar topic. Have dinner and overnight at pench.
(Meals : Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
Day 3: Pench to Nagpur
After breakfast get ready for Return journey towards Nagpur. After lunch Drop at Nagpur.
What is included in the tour
- Transportation by Private Sanitized AC Vehicle.
- Meals as per the itinerary.
- Jeep Safaris as per the itinerary.
- Guides during Safari.
What is NOT included in the tour
- GST 5% over the tour cost mentioned.
- Airfare & Train Fare
- Any extra cost incurred on behalf of an individual due to illness, accident, hospitalization, or any personal emergency
- Any charges for extra ride, Porterage, laundry, telephone charges, shopping, wines & alcoholic beverages, items of a personal nature and food or drink which is not part of a set group menu.
- Anything specifically not mentioned in the ‘tour price includes’ column